Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wiladat Bibi Zainab

photo courtesy

www.victorynewsmagazine.com/images/Bibi_in_Mourning.jpg

I think without Bibi Zainab..Karbala what it means to us Shias would have been unknown, though the Oppressors tried to erase the happenings at Karbala , with everything at their disposable ,Karbala would not be buried in the Sands.. it rose as a sandstorm.. weeping blood.. the cries of the children reverbrate in the silence of the Ummayad shame.. Karbala is short cut to God.. a just God.. I am not surprised the amounts spent by the oppressors to distort History..they did with brilliant empty hearted Rhetoric.. Karbala lived in the tunes of a barefeet man who wore black and walked on Ashura.. playing the sepulchral Shenai, Karbala lived not because a great Orator recited the happening to the Aazareen from the Mimber, Karbala lived because of the great Mother Bibi Fatima her covenant with God the Almighty the birth of a race called Shias who for 1400 years relive the tears that fell on the mute and bruised sands of Karbala..yes we are Heretics, yes we are Infidels , yes we are Kaffirs , call us what you want, yes we are Misguided, according to your preposterous dogmas , so be it..if in our Misguidance we bellieve in the Progeny of the Holy Prophet , we weep , we cry we beat our chests, so be it.. we dont ask you to join us, let us be , let us to our omnipresent Pain..your impotent grenades that you lob to shut our lips, does not dent the armoury of our souls.. you cannot flatten the Ya Hussain that gushes out like blood from our bullet wounds..sorry you can kill us but not the cry of our unborn child.. who will be born a Maksade Fatima for a Maksade Hussain..

I dont go to Majlis or listen to the Maulana.. this thought should not be inculcated by other Shias , its my own form of protest, the name of Janabe Zainab I break like earthen pot.. my sorrow wets the dahleez of my existence, when I think of Bibi Sakina like you I too cry.. the sticky kurta blood stained on the parchment of my own soul, Ali Asghar when he looked up at heavens and took Harmullah full in the throat.. a Father who watched it all.. yes honestly this is not an enactment of Passion of Jesus Christ.. we never needed to paint ourself with sangunity , Mr Mel Gibson, we were born sanguine.. we bleed real on Ashura, 10 th of Moharram a single drop of blood on the streets of Mumbai that percolates the pain to other parts of the world.. we all carry Karbala.. which outlives even after our Death..

Our Dead to share this sorrow , all lit up with candles on the tombsones, on the Mounds of earth, on Chelum the 40 th day of Moharram..yes we are Shias a ten percent of the majority of our factionalised Race .. but we are 100 percent believers Of Allah.. if that is our Apostasy , let it be, we wont convert you to our thoughts.. let us be ..and yes a million times yes we are Shias because you love to call us so, we are Muslims..when during the reckless riots we are killed by the same sword.. our houses pillaged , our women deprived of all that they stand for.. yes at that time we are counted as Muslims.. and its a misfortune that our blood seeps into the blood of a Tabbliki too.. but this is the way I see life in todays world .. I am not well read but the emotions that make us what we are were always there in our blood.. I write this today.. on the Birthday of Bibi Janabe Zainab the indomitable single Army of Truth and Justice that even Yazid and his minions could not bend..yes I am a Slave of this Great Lady.. I will give you this excuse for branding me a greater Heretic.. through her Rida.. that they snatched a greater crime than drawing Cartoons of The Holy Prophet,or the decapitation of the Head of his beloved Hussain, , so much more but I fear I will start sounding like a Mullah, I hate Mullah of all breeds.. this is me emptying out my love of Allah ..through the agony of Sham Sham Sham..

March 27th, 2007

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/03/27/bibi-zainab-indo...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube