Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mahalaxmi Dhobhi Ghat /Buzznet Memories

Everytime I go or come from town I pass a huge crowd of foreigners of all color and creed shooting away down below Asia 's largest open air laundry close to the Mahalaxmi suburban railway station.
Every tour operator brings a bus load of these tourists and dumps them here to see dirty linen being washed publically,
Down below the Dhobis or washermen, go about their work, they are gawked at these Bhaiyya migrants from Mulayam country or perhaps Laluland.
I try to shoot these pictures once in a while but than the crowds find me a greater attraction than the Dhobis or the foreigners who stop shooting the dhobis and train their silver pouted cameras on me.. I oblige..

I wish for once Marc Anthony and Steve decide to come down to India...with the cream of Buzznet ,Microsoft could sponsor this trip, anyway Google Earth .have stopped such sponsor ship, I would love to welcome all you guys to Mumbai...
Xris Nat and I pot with a miniature Nikon D70 point and shoot, Pax sun tanned , Sunny with his Indian gal, Ben Bell in lama attire offering Namaskar to all and sundry, Micheal Bell ,, two bells in a row, Mahayani and Yorrik holding hand sweet nothings, Dreadheading and Friar tuck, not talking to me , guess we dont have cranulla or bondi bay in Mumbai...a little ahead Waza with a sledge that looks like an auto rickshah, she has potholes on the road and sitting besides her too..
The Tq1 and Freak Powerticks also enjoying the Mumbai humidity the scorching heat , To love moon is writing poetry on her lap top, the kids are having Ice Golahs,
Scarlet lark is blushing at some kids , Epiphany 229 is barefeet Fuck Shoes,, Azzie and Marc oh they are in total bliss , buddha like smiles, fuck I can see Buzzbot carrying their suitcases, Steve is signing autographs bending like Beckham..behind is a man chained on a leash with Steve , he has a gag in his mouth, wait I think it is my best friend Df duck.. Fuck...
Veron 23 ha ha he has come too not wanting to miss this Tamasha, Pipsykins is holding his hand, Carissa Mcbride well she has latched herself with another colored poet in her home town Atlanta , she missed this trip.
Ribstealer, Ravens Tatyana, Eye lashes, Schvetty betty Funksteena Cosmos all shooting the washer men...at Mahalaxmi..
I heard somebody fighting with a local , Suck What , fuck it is my cute Agony Aunt.. welcome aboard...
I can see Mr Bazookiss and his wife posing ,, for a local tourist who finds them a cute couple..
Can any trip be complete without Tony Pierce and ArtySf well they are there too some new game is being worked ut ... Buzznet Support well they are all masked ..having forgotten my birthday and Emily Dickinsons too they are keeping away from me..
There I can see Wild Orbit too being shot by the Sufi Saint Axa 13
Well this is vintage Photographerno 1 fucking the keyboard of its mindless sleep..
Tom do you like it.. has bought his assistant Obqupunx13 , I can spot Jamieshaef and his parents.. I think Jamie is pointing out to me and to Pax,,, saying to his parents , two cybernetic mis matched souls , but who love Jamie no less no more...
I must have forgotten someone I am all that you have got, I am a total Nobody... the Indiand girls are all running towards two buzznet good loking dudes , one I think is Jonnie in a police officers dress the other I can see clearly causing envy Mr Mohammad from Tehran..
I will rest .
I am Word Pressed.
ps there was some fucked confusion , there was a bomb scare on of the chartered planes bringing the other buzznuts , this group was diverted to Dafur , missed a harrowing attack and just landed , at the Sahar airport I rushed with my cousin Steve .. was greeted by relieved sharing and scaring faces ...
war goddess, quoholet, goodude, carmehumana, heliopo,leirdasim, cooley, sock monkey, arlosmom honeytoes, karen, mad pixel, betty d, touch , all being led out by the master of momentous movements , mans best friend a buzznet healer the one and only Saint Bernie my best friend unslithering Shadow Boxer.

The English liner QE2 had just bought in Aljie the Magician he is waiting for me at the Gateway Pier the same place we met for the first time... not many moons away..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube