Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Advocate Ashish Shelar ..Hardik Subbhecha

246,959 items / 2,047,423 views

Every year on Oct 3 I wish Ashishji as I call him a great family friend support and mentor , this picture was shot in color but I have desaturated all the hues to show you in starkness that behind every great man like Advocate Ashish Shelar lies the Soul of Ganesha Omkhara Remover of all Obstacles ..

Advocate Ashish Shelars world in all humility I have encapsulated as a set on my Flickr photostream.. and simply because even as a politician spokesman of BJP Party he is a simple soul.. he started his life from scratch living in penury but by sheer hardwork, struggle rose to the top , but as yet not forgotten his hard times or the humble abode where he lived .

His mother considers me her son too, so my bond with Advocate Ashish Shelar is very special.. I am an apolitical man but I respect this great humble human being.

He and his Wife and son Omkar are part of my extended family .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube