Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thank You -Howlin Sheikh

Thank You Howling Sheikh
When he decided to make you
He was tired but fully awake
He went to sleep later
That’s when he made
A Fake..An English Poet
A White God of Poetry
For Poetry’s sake
A slithering slimy snake
An American handmaiden
Who loves to cook and bake!
Good friends she does forsake
This Lady of the Lake
Racism in poetry
Is no nice give or take
It does a brown back break
A thirst parched in sorrow
Mere words can never slake
I am sorry I should have written
This in my language
But than poem hunter
Poison I did partake
Metaphors, Similes
And my poetic ache
And my horrendous grammar
My punctuated pause
My pedestrian poetic mistake
A pictorial wordless photographer
Writing for fun
Burning as an Indian
Like Joan Of Arc
Pilloried at a Stake
Pursued by
Australian Coral Racist Snakes
Racist Ducks and Drakes


John Dixon aka Howlin Dervesh passed away recently one of my very dear friends who saved my muticolored ass from racist poets at Poemhunter .. May His Soul RIP

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube