Saturday, October 6, 2012

Howlin Dervesh in Pendle Mongolia


I will
miss
you
john
i still
think
you have
pulled
a fast
one on
me your
friends
your
untimely
death
we mourn
howlin dervesh
from our heats
the poetry of
our souls
you have
not gone
india
beckons
you my friend
i wait forlorn
against
enemies
of humanity
racist poets
poems we
spawned

I met John at Poem Hunter and I was all alone facing a barrage of hate from a couple of racist poets one mother fucking son of a whore from Tweed Head Australia .. John fought for me and David Hazell another English poet too demonstrated his flair for righteousness and stood by me..

Both were to visit me in Mumbai a few years back but sadly our dreams died young .. these are my old memories poems , that I have linked to Facebook as his obituary..

This was a blank post I added words to it..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube