Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kamal Dhamal Malamal.. Ram Jane


First the pictures release on his wall and Sushil Kumar the Tantrik of Juhu only does his magic on those whom he likes .. Ek Tha Tiger was a Super Hit because Sushil Kumar of Juhu Facewall is a hardcore of Bhai and hopes one day Salman Bhai passes by and shakes hands with him.

We are great friends because every time I pass Juhu close to Theosophical Hall I keep my wife waiting in the ricksha and take his shots he is one of my streets hero..he is the Bollywood Struggler ..

And if I was making a move I would add him to the cast , he is a lucky talisman for all Salman movies ..
He is my very good friend sometimes I give him pocket money too ..for keeping the world entertained through his Facewall..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube