Saturday, October 6, 2012

Howlin Dervesh Poetized



Wisdom wise
an Englishman
Sufi poet
very nice
stood by me
at a racist poetry site
when my poetic ass
 was being
rammed
by racist thugs
uncivilized
jesus christ
howlin dervesh
they realized
would stand by
this colored poet
collectively terrorized
for being Indian
was despised
debarred and
dehumanized
an elizabethan whore
a stinking swine
his snoopy snout
between her thighs
a metaphoric  roar
now supine
a ringmaster
retired hurt
bowdlerized
australian racist poet
allegorized
a bovine
poet in disguise
beady eyed
bastardized
rusty old blades
wilkinson brand
cauterized
penectomy prolonged
testicular tragedy
hospitalized
howlin dervesh
sweet bitter memories
poetized

in pendle mongolia
sufi saint romanticized

John Dixon aka Howlin Dervesh passed away recently one of my very dear friends who saved my muticolored ass from racist poets at Poemhunter .. May His Soul RIP

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube