Friday, April 8, 2011

The Most Powerful Hijda Bawa of Ajmer

130,315 items / 969,037 views

The most respect hijda bawa that I met she too was a follower of Imam Hussain and I saw that Karbala the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain was what kept their philosophy of life alive.

It was this aspect of their meditation their celibacy their asceticism that provoked me to sit and listen to the and shoot them extensively.. and even my visits to Ajmer Sharif began because of the words on the wall of the Shrine.. \

Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain

Loosely translated

Ruler is Hussain, Emperor is Hussain,
Faith is Hussain , guardian of faith is Hussain .
Offered his head and not the hand to Yazid.
Truly, the mirror of faith is Hussain

raza rumi

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube