Friday, April 8, 2011

The Hijra Murid at Char Yar Aur Kya Ap Hijre Ho

179,205 items / 1,408,814 views

Hijra murids are disciple followers of the Hijra Bawas , hijra murids could be disciples of male bawas too ..this pretty hijra damsel took care of the Hijra bawas worldly needs pressed his legs, served him food and tea..
In return the Hijra Bawa blessed the murid and put in a good word of recommendation yo her Hjra Guru.

And the hijra murid could be a Hindu and the Hijra Bawa a Muslim did not matter on the soul of Hijra humanity.

And the Hindu hijras would listen in rapt attention to the narration of the Tragedy of Karbala and become one in pain..

Hijras are not bigots their motto is Sarv Dharm Ek which means all religion are one..and I have seen hijras in Mumbai at the 14 stations of the cross on Good Friday hands folded praying to the human Jesus who carries the Cross..at Vakola .

I have seen hijda pierce his mouth with a 18 feet rod from cheek to cheek for Goddess Maryamma at Sion Koliwada , and I have seen Hindu hijras beating their chests on Ashura day watching the Shias cutting their backs with swords in memory of Imam Hussain.

I have shot Hijras during Chehlum in Mumbai dressed in black and weeping as the Alam passed by .. so if a Shia thinks and feels I am a Hijra I think I am ..I am everything and nothing.. and I would rather be a Hijra than be a Muslim who does not know the contribution of Hussain to Islam .and when a Shia asks me

Kya Ap Hijre Ho

I am forced to answer to satisfy his bigotry

Jee Han Main Hoon..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube