Friday, April 8, 2011

Megha Hijra Beauty and Sada Suhagin

179,205 items / 1,409,005 views''

I know this shot has excited the SadaSuhagin bawa but you would be excited to if Megha held you this way.


Megha is an upcoming Hijra actress waiting fr a release of her film in Bollywood.

She is a fabulous dancer and a great loving human being..I could have gone on shooting her I have never bonded with any hijra as much as her perhaps Khushi .. these two hijra ladies are paragons of beauty and it is a pleasure shooting them for posterity.

Khushi called me a few days back she was in Bandra but we could not meet my luck was bad.. and she wants Marziya my 3 year old grand daughter to shoot her..

Marziya shot a lot of pictures this evening on the streets today.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube