Friday, April 8, 2011

Thirsting For Her Lips

179,205 items / 1,409,376 views

she is
my muse
an apparition
into my dreams
night after night
she slips
wet moist
she drips
this poets soul
with a frenzy
of sweet
delusions
doomed
desires
she whips
she could
balance
a wine glass
on her hips
a molten
heart beat
calculatingly
combustible
as it skips
oceans
of fancy
within
two parallel lines
my soul
on a cataclysmic
cybernetic trip
platonic
catatonic
ironic
my inner soul
she strips
drenched
to the bone
a bond
a new
friendship
my pain
my struggle
my headships
her thoughts
soak
my being
i am
not who i am
totally eclipsed
by her moods
her temperamental
emotional swings
whizzing dizzying
going round
round the mound
of he cosmic ring
a poet merely
a puppet
on her string



i have used this picture for representational purposes as i still have to shoot the picture of her pouted lips as i am merely a blank space seeking hope on her unwritten script ..sir a haunted silence a million times echoes what is love or courtship.. cupids arrow zooms and zips...i take a bow your ladyship..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube