Monday, October 8, 2007

Dear Poet..


Dear Poet..
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
From: Erhard Hans Josef Lang (Genaral Santos City, Mindanao Philippines; Male; 50)
To: Firoze Shakir

Date Time: 10/7/2007 1: 11: 00 AM (GMT -6: 00)


Subject: ....my lift gift for you...

Dear poet,

in my admiration and recognition of all the few of your good works I have so far seen and enjoyed a great deal, I have duly felt enticed to be giving to you now one little gift from my heart, as a token of my love for your extra-ordinary style in your very confessional photos and professional poems alike, the embodiments of an outstandingly unique character, your very own Self, dear Mr. Firoze Shakir.

I have made a Nokia SMS picture message portrait of yourself, dear poet, converted from one of the latest of your very own portrait colour photos that you regularly publish on your Photographerno site, with my purpose being to make you as a poet even yet better known here in this island country of cheaper fish and vegetables, where I live, that but holds also a great many poetry and arts lovers, too.

As I am frequently sending out, on SMS text messages from cell phone to cell phone, to a host of regular, interested receiving readers of classical and modern poetry and other texts alike (there's one lawyer, one elderly ex-revolutionary rebel leader, a house-wife, a young homosexually inclined teacher of sociology, one smart driver of his own taxi-cab from Davao City, an unknown friend of a friend of mine from before, who once sent me a reply by text mssge from Rome, Italy, [the one & only reply ever from almost all the eight recipients in two years of sending, aside from a regular thank-you by my lawyer]) many-colored bouquet strings of early-morning posts of one or two sets of poems, shorter and longer ones, after sending one initial hymn 'from the most glorious Vedas', I also sometimes include Nokia SMS messages with a simple picture message portraiting one of the 'poems of the day' with a little picture and a note on or a quote by the poem.

My little gift to you, dear poet, is to also show to you the message picture that I have just newly made of yourself on this lovely Sunday morning today, which I will be sending on of the next few days to my regular and maybe some extra recipients, too, whenever I'll choose to include in the sendings any of your good poems, dear poet.

You may now see for yourself, a copy of your very nice black/white SMS picture portrait, exactly as the cell phone recipients will see it on the internet address under

http: //www.webimagesearchengine.com/upload/Firoze-Shakir-Nokia-SMS-picture-message-portrait.jpg

The undertitle of the picture message (in the version that I have already sent today, after it was made, to one of my friends here on Mindanao, who had once been for many years in India some time ago, and who there had lost one of his two legs by falling off the door of the train to Varanasi) :

'Firoze Shakir -Mumbai's outstanding extremist photographer poet- dressed & decorated in traditional Muslim Indian style'


Wishing you would enjoy this little gift of mine, dear poet!

Erhard Lang


Subject: .. have already chosen...

...the poem of yours to go along with your SMS picture portrait.

For tomorrow morning at 5: 45 a.m. I have decided to send your SMS picture portrait to my 8 regular poetry readers on cell phone text messages, along with your wonderful poem LOVE MADE IN USA. Nice, indeed, the beautiful experiences in your life, dear poet, that you have presented to the public through your well-styled works.

Thanks also for this work of your from my side.


Yours sincerely

Erhard Lang


Thank you erhard
You humbled me
In all my humilty
Your poetic gesture
The best reward
Better than
Trade martins
Perverted poets award
That he wanted me
To share with howlin
Tunisia lativia..
Battle scarred
Poem hunter poets
Peace brotherhood
Live and let others live
Best Regards
With racist comments
My multi colored ass don’t
Bombard
For if I hit back
To get back to living
You will need more than a get well card
Says this
Bollywoods most wanted
Avante- garde

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube