Monday, October 8, 2007

Forum of Disillusionment

posted at better photography forum
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:23 am

I was seduced by the Photo Blog in August 2005.
I joined PhotoBlogs.Org
I joined Bloggerspot
I joined Fotothing
I joined Buzznet
But before all this I think I joined Fan art Review .
This is a site for those photographers who shoot great pictures, want them to be appraised, and also showcased for Sale.
I had just left analogue photography and salon participation , and this was almost an online extension.I became an ordinary member , reviewed other people photographs, but could not post my own, as a upgrade was required of US$2.80.
I was not interested and I dont sell pictures, my pictures are of human bondage and pain, blood, religiosity.
I give it free..
So check out this site.I knew an India Painter whose work is here on Fan Art Review Gajanan..
The pictures I reviewd at Fan Art are a learning experience, and even as an ordinary member you atleast see amateurs as digital craftsman.And this is Knowledge that you store and will never end in recession..I have not gone there for almmost 8 months..





www.fanartreview.com/index.jsp

www.fanartreview.com/index1.jsp
free membership

www.fanartreview.com/formregister.jsp


Fotothing I stopped posting because they deleted my Moharam pictures but is a good site to display your pictures .

www.fotothing.com/

I will continue giving you all tips if you have any query dont hesitate to ask me, all this is without any ulterior motive ..but you have safe passage unlike me.
Buzznet is the best social net working photographer site..no pangas about what you post, your best pictures if liked by everyone there is a poll are featured on the main page of the site.. great good friends I have there..fantastic photographers..Its very easy to become a member Free..whatever recognition on Google Search as a Photo Blogger is because of Buzznet..this site made me a writer and a poet too besides being a street photographer.And dont fall in love online must of the women are guys who love playing doubles, will drive you to the loony bin..its happened to me beware..


www.buzznet.com

www.photoblogs.org/


Firoze Shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube