Monday, September 3, 2007

YES ITS TRUE I AM NOT A POET TOO!!

Frank James Ryan Jr. (9/3/2007 1:35:00 AM)
Thus the Poet becomes the Educator, and from his own experiences becomes even better then a very fine writer...he becomes yet a wiser person than he was before his experience...And that is good...very good, indeed...
Erudite, and knowledge-lending work, my friend...Rock On, Firoze...

FjR


Inspired by the words of Frank James Ryan Jr

Yes its true over a cuckoo s nest I flew
daily banter shadow boxing
From a poets boxing ring I withdrew
Like Ryan I am not a poet too
Poet and poetry like shoe laces
On a shoe..on an amputees foot
Prosthetic prophecy that
Wanes does not get its due
Hate hatredness in lieu
From the burnt out
Tree in a man s heart
As it grew
Fruits of ill feelings
Colored malignancy
To imbue
Poetry that resounds
Empty words
Loves itself but not the
Man in you
Bitterness with which we pursue
Dormant diagnostic dementia
Madness that borders on self delusions
No healers none that can rescue
From this morass where poetry
Lies diseased in dungeons of despair
To review
Cold hardness in our hearts
Soulless soliloquy
Through and through
Etched with classic duplicity
By a few
Ryan you bequeath wisdom
I reecho as on cue
With others white black
Colored of every hue


Yes its true I am not a poet too!!!

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube