Monday, September 3, 2007

Unlearning Poetry


Unlearning Poetry
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
poetic pictorial , palpitations on
the emulsion of my photo blog
on mans mindless , heartless membrane
mysteries of ritualism and oracles arcane
writhings of a gods human pain
seamless silence, seeping sweat and
tear drops of a human god,
dripping drowsily as blood stains
crucified creativity , crucified humanity
pride vanity and more pain
of love sequestered beneath
bare feet and hate unslain
karma a rotting putrefying chain
dharma devilish thoughts that drain
treasures second hand squandered in vain
closed venetian blinds
of a claustrophobic congested brain
scales of justice blindfolded
more pretentious pain
in a world schizophrenic
life and living going insane
death driven cargo of
a passenger train
unlearning poetry
unlearning photography
truth maintain
prostituting my talent
for free
in an illiterate
whorish moneyless domain
read me
dont read me
write me off
why complain.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube