Monday, September 3, 2007

Testimony of a Terrorist

Said the Terrorist
Once he reached
Atop Mount Sinai
Adonai
I don’t like you
Nor your people
That you call
Humanity
I hate
The Man of God
The God of Man
World
And
Sanity
I shall destroy
What they believe
With my faceless
Insanity
humble them
As they that are humbled
By Pride and Vanity
rain blood tears
As my gift of Charity
Break their backs
That they don’t get up again
living a rarity
Only death and doom
My words of wisdom
As parity
Bomb temples
Bomb mosques
Bomb synagogues
Bomb churches
all religious
Vulgarity
My mother was a whore
My father the politician
My faith my insularity
Terrorist they call me
My fame my unpopularity .
A new order create
Anti Christ
Satanistic supremacy
human slaves
Bonded labour
To a New Apocalyptic Moralit

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube