Monday, September 3, 2007

The Greatest Wedding on Earth..

photo courtesy
images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/29/51/23035129.jpg

He loves licking
My chocolate caramel
Strawberry flavored ass
Me a 54 year old man not a
Forum lass
I think this is love
At first site
This solemn moment
Serendipity of soullessness
Time and tide can’t surpass
He comes begging for more
This devil whom I love equally
Minus mind minus mass
He is mine forever
This tweed headed bypass
Yes we are human
He loves me as I love him
He called me on my mobile
Said Firoze no more shall
I ever harass though
Earlier I was a snake in the grass
My Australian soul
Embedded in your multicolored ass
He confessed he wants to marry me alas
Such beautiful sounding voice
Such sharpness of a twit cut glass
For the marriage we have list
Only poem hunter poets and no working class
David Hazell, Chris Mendros, Greg Collins Ask,
Ryan James Frank Jr, Yoonus Peerbocus
The First Shrike, Kylie, Indira Babbelapatti
Leonardo Daranjo Aldo Krass
Ted Sheridan will solemnize our nuptials
Give away my heart to this loving
Australian reed grass..
Some invitations are pending
We have to make sure
There are no gate crashers at this
Greatest Wedding between
Poet photographer Limerick Libido
At the RC Church after midnight Mass
Gangubai the Gonnorheal Whore
Is a special invite from the Mumbai Cages
As like me she too loves this harmful
Precocious no more Racist a cute Jackass
Allen James Say well Firoze Shakir Says well
A happy multi colored couple..
An eternal moment to last

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube