Monday, September 3, 2007

Trembling Doorspeak

she has shut me
from the planetarium of her thoughts
my soul as it sickens rots
american woman vicariously
my downfall plots
a journalistic journey of pain
through her web slots
a cybernetic landscape
with her wrath dots
even the moon
in all its beauty
is marred by small pox spots
she a blog goddess
weary words as sling shots
living among tiny tots
a freak power trips
tailored tyranny
an epic that has become
the story of i pot
buzznet memories
diuretic discharge
on the back of a radio
hump of a dromedary
hop skips and trots
an indian digitalised poet
analogue photographer
unlearning photography
pictorial crackpots
featured pictures
galvanised sorrow
condemned as snapshots
writing this a bleeding middle finger
as the ink blots
she with her silence
my word press apparition
hamlets fathers ghost
her conscience bycotts.

firoze shakir in pain buzznet memories....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube