Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Unlearn Photography

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/04/12/unlearn-photogra...

firoze shakir malang
pictorial bawa of photography
with dronacharya k g maheshwari
Master said close your eyes
now tell me what you see
through the camera lens of my mind
i saw visual poetry
monochromatic memories
color coupler
emulsifying
what others dare not see
a guru is a need of the hour
touch the lotus feat
beneat the shade of this banyan tree
guru dakshina as devotion
rest complimentary
masters like him come once in a life time
so here take heed and agree
you students wanting to ape atul kasbekar
first in all humility
unlearn photography

This was me disguised as an old man, to accelerate my ageing process, while the Master shot me..untamed domesticity..

April 12th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube