Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KISS MY ASS HUBCAP DICKHEAD

Mind mindlessness matrix of evil
Bad times will hereby pass no backlash
Ohhhhhhhhhh Hubcap dickhead come kiss my ass now no more
On the sanctity of my poems page can you gate crash
With your filthy toothless limerick miniature camera mind
And disjointed buggered up camera flash
Terminally terrorizing treacherous toxic trash
On my popularity you a son of a bitch want to encash
I hope you get trichinosis
Troglodyte tramp all over your
Putrefying body incurable rash
I also hope and pray to my multicolored god
That somebody your useless hubcap bash
Your balls some freaked out eunuch slash
Menstrual blood of a witchcraft whore on your
Body splash
Your bones with all your seminal saliva mash
You Aussie racist poet you who think are very brash
Learn that with a Bim Bombay Boy never to clash
With every word I your teeth I mean your dentures smash
You pernicious parasitic pugnacious pusillanimous perishable
Cow dung ash..
Allen James Shithead Hubcap slapdash

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube