Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BAD NEWS! ! HUBCAP! !

Poem: 8202538 - HUBCAP HALLELUIJAH

Member: Frank James Ryan Jr.


Comment: Wooooooooooosh! I take it you and someone else are not going to be in each others wills any time in the near or distant future, so it would seem!
My friend, i have read many of your works before this recent battle of wits...You are inventive and innovative....your structure is clean, and (its just my opinion, you see & i could be wrong, as i have many a time & and will be many more times) but, i personally would like to see the pre-battle Firoze on-line....not to imply that this is non-creative parlance....It's just that, it might be time to move on to more productive work....Either way, you know i'll always read you....

Frank


You are so naive
you are honest
you are so so frank
But will my life become peaceful
If on your advice and words I bank
The day Hubcap came into my life
My Titanic sank
But I keep rising my head
Out of waters ready to
Fight Hubcap Allen James Shithead
With my water tank
This preposterously venomous
Vituperative crank
Whose limericks on my poetic ass
Draws a blank
If he sells them
he wont even get a Rwandan Franc
product of his horny mind that
breeds in a common toilet septic tank
his minscule manhood
that Gangubai the Gonorrheal Whore
in the Mumbai cages did yank
the flucker owes her for the last fluck
sordid memories on a choked river bank
I respect you but to your kind advice I say No Thanks
As Hubcap series of poems my mind wanks
And the pedestrian poet in me AJS ‘s ass spanks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube