Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Pictorial Trinity

This has an interesting story I had just got to know Mr KG Maheshwari was invited to his birthday party, but Mrs Maheshwari was sceptical about my atrocious sense of dressing she had hinted to my other Guru Mr BW Jatkar in the picture to see that I wore clothes , a bit tamely, hence to appease her I wore simple clothes.. less make up less jewllery ..but the last time I met them I was on Pitru Visarjan this year I was a mess barefeet had walked from Banganga Walkeshwar to their bungalow at Napean Sea Road.. after duly washing my feet in their garage..
Now they dont bother about my dress code and this picture was shot in 2001.

This is Bw Jatkar Me Dronacharya Kg Maheshwari
Once upon a time salon exibitors , camera clubs called
us the Pictorial Trinity
All three different school of thoughts
caught in a maze of enchanting Imagery
both my gurus reciting the
Vedas of Unlearning Photography
Today I have given up salon participation
beyond the Print …crossing the cybernetic seas on a raft of Blog..
words fused to pictures ..pictures embedded words
surrealistic weblogged reality
mainstream media evey sunday writes our obituary ..
hyperlinked after death…on google search..travesty
my street pictures my pedestrian poetry.

April 12th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube