Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Head of Flesh Body Made of Stone

unsculptured head
made of flesh
some grey cells
some brain
a pain born
of a wrist cut vein
a shattered glass
blood stained
on a window pane
bound to a stone body
by an arterial chain
to her the queen of hearts
me a clownish oaf a knave
in her domain ..like hercules
the golden fleece
I cant obtain
living in a gitmo
uncompliant
my handler
a silent whistle
and dog chain
feelings of man
flaccid manhood
still remain
uncorked
like a weather vane


body made of
erosive rock
no water
can irrigate
devoid of human hate
unfertilized to mate
open to debate
transgender soul
orientation straight
on her window sill
bleeding wires cut feet
a dove of peace
pulled out feathers
I wait
she with her silence
her hospitality
of her window sill berate
by default
my noble intentions
of pigeonholing into her heart
desecrate
she an American
flight of fancy
poetic orgasms
in the unsheltered womb
of my mind procreate
using sign language
me all stone bodied
my cybernetic love
translate
poets see this picture
as a corollary
a poem on a pedestal
a dead poets portrait

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube