Tuesday, September 11, 2007

INDIAN SOUL CURRY


INDIAN SOUL CURRY
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Indian soul curry
Pungent spicy
Mouth and ass burning
Don’t eat it in a hurry
Yes brother Jerk off Jug head
Allen James Shithead
Rapacious rascal raspberry
Its your failing health
Your rising BP that I worry
In case you predecease me
At poem hunter in the forum
Your poetic remains they will bury
Tears that will drop from eyes
Thoughts of your antics all blurry
Than they will rush back and tarry
I am just me C words censored
others waiting in the wings
A fight that won’t end in a scurry
Words wilting molting watery
As words are when they are syrupy slurry
Abdulla kasai will read your last rites
In Arabic converted to his ideology
You barbaric barberry
Archangel Gabriel your soul
From planet Earth to Hedonistic Hell
On his Wings will ferry
Farkme Bim Bombay Boy
Warm sincere greetings
Your choke cherry

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube