Sunday, August 12, 2007

A New Poem Unwinds

If I was locked up in a cubicle, windowless, airtight, I would not stop falling in Love.

This is the nature of a Man, embodiment of everything but Superman.

I had a day dream, I had fallen in love to a sublime form, I wrote a few words, uttered in utter shyness, withheld, and it sounded like a poem.

And she voicelessly whispered.

She said Photographeno1

Do you know I have a son!

I wrote a few lines on her imagined heart a few seconds back, I write them here second hand. with changes ...



The first time

I saw your thumbnail

I was dumbfounded

ungrounded

you were undefiled

untouched

unhounded

in my mind

I was a wee bit color blind

a hard blow

of nosegay nostalgia

my bad luck

like love lines on my palm

traced unevenly on my colored behind.

yes life has been unkind

your search is never over

till a disembodied form

like a dove

perches

on the window sill

of your mind .

through pebbled prosaic words

scattered at your feet

a new poem unwinds.



this poem is imaginary and does not reflect my feelings to any one living or dead

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube