Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fucked Forums of Unpoetic Hate

Poem: 7883689 - poets make me crazy

MembPoem: 7883689 - poets make me crazy

Member: Ted Sheridan


Comment: Bravo....that forum is a pit and when you enter it you need to take Hemlock


The moon on the mound of my eye

Untruth sodomized by truth..

Accidentally gives birth to castrated lie

In a poets world hunter and the hunted

a jungle I espy

Black Brown and White

Don’t see eye to eye

Poet preying upon poet

Poetry the fall guy

Testicularless poetry

In a cockless world

Of eunuch poets

Of racist poets

Thank you Tai

Poets like Ted Sheridan

The system defy

Along with this Man from Mumbai

Fucked Forums that this word will pass by

Good human beings among pissed ass pompous poets

In short supply
Hedonistic heathen half witted hard nosed poets



Kiss my multicolored ass goodbye

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube