Sunday, August 12, 2007

Three Headed Monster From Mumbai

Three headed monster from Mumbai

“Little sister shed no tears,

No woman no cry “

Bandra bazar road,

Guttered waters,

Municipal blind eye

A city that the money grabbing politicians

The land mafia want to make shangai

Bollywoods

Most Wanted Tailorman’s store

Dress egos, undress angst

On a weather beaten high

Fucked trade that I ply

Fall in love in America

Daydreaming in Mumbai .

Finger fucking key board

my monitor heartless in Dubai

my soul fired on 4th of July.

her arrow my demoralized ass

irresistible bulls eye..





And no cocks she said

At poem hunter




Cornwall critical poetic private eye

(pronounced Tai)

Castaway castrated hermit crab..

Beach combed on her heart to die.

Emasculated emotions

Empty inbox no reply.

Digital dude I don’t love you

Inscribed on a cobbled grave

Of a three headed monster from Mumbai


Saying prayers on the departured souls of

Fostered brain Fucked Foulk

Arsewell ..fucked forum poets

That won’t live in poetry books

Even after they die..


Suffocated bag of air

Decomposing death

Laughing on the sly

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube