Sunday, August 12, 2007

cyber walker computer advise

picture courtesy

www.tigerdirect.com/images/itemdetails/desktop-cables/usb...



'your USB port has failed due to a power surge'

during an attempted upload I felt I had an urge

To jack of my thoughts and unwordy deeds

actions merge a poetic pause and a purge

love on my first poem to her splurge

spirits anti clockwise movements

of the medicine wheel, kleptomaniac karma

snotty nosed dharma death at her doorstep

demented dangerously disgusting dirge

that the remains of this poet in the Ganges submerge

resurrection in her heart if it ever emerges

the shia thug who cuts his forehead ..

a bleeding back spiritually scourged

if not on this planet on some other

planet some other time will be merged

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube