Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Humility And My First Fast 22 July 2012

238,285 items / 2,000,832 view

My wife gets up to prepare the Sairi for all of us , we dont eat anything from outside.
She made Chicken Malai roll ..two pieces .

And I was about to begin when my little Nerjis walked in..
Khuda ne mera pehla roza qabool kiya .. I began my first fast with the morsel from her hands.
And than I saw a message that was the second sign that God Almighty had perhaps forgiven me for my errors my emotional aberrational behavior..

And than began lessons teaching Nerjis Asif Shakir to understand the camera she is learning photography on the Canon EOS 60D though she likes the sturdy feel of the Canon 7D.

Marziya Shakir is fast asleep..

I have been completing all my rozas and its been close to 17 years or more since I gave up alcohol , I was a alcoholic not something that I am proud of but than one cant change the past.. but I did thanks to my family my children.

After I post these few pictures I shall hit the sack.. and this new set on Ramzan showcases the humility of man his surroundings his poetry and it was last year Ramzan time I met a very dear friend on the Internet Zain Hussain who now is extended family , he helped me in doomed moments of remorse and despair.

He is a poetic writer and a great fan of Mr Amitabh Bachchan.

I had designed Mr Bachchan crazy costumes in Bade Miya Chote Miya ..making Amitji look like Amitabh Bachchan is kids play but dressing him like Govinds was one of my most challenging Bolywood assifgnments thanks to Vasuji and David Dhawan who entrusted me this indomitable sartorial task ,, call it filmy adventurism.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube