Sunday, July 22, 2012

For Some Shias Today is the First Roza .Ramzan Mubarak



I shot this today before namaz , the young Shia youth was getting ready to break his fast , his first roza of Ramzan at the doorway of the Iranian Mosque Moghul Masjid , it was drizzling the fountain was shimmering in the drops of rain.

I shot a bit of Bhendi Bazar, a few stalls at Bohri Mohalla had a plate of khichda at Haji Sab.

Met my friend Samir of Piru Lane he was busy making arrangements for Ramzan.

I will be fasting from tomorrow my wife began her rozas a few days before Ramzan , the fast of Shaban.

Nerjis Asif Shakir gets to see her first Ramzan.. Marziya intends to fast she is only 4 year old recites the Namaz with her grand mother .. and this Ramzan I will let her shoot the Bandra foodland scenes.

And to all of you a very Happy Ramzan..Peace Hope Humanity I have Hindu friends who fast during Ramzan too to show their solidarity with the spirit of this very Holy Month of Love Piety Devotion.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube