Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ghulam e Ali

120,349 items / 784,599 views

Ghulam e Ali

Baghair Hubb-E-Ali Mud'daa-A Nahi Milta
Ibadaton Ka Bhi Hargiz Sila Nahi Milta
Khuda Ke Bando Suno Ghour Say Khuda Ki Qasam
Jisay Ali Nahi Miltay Usay Khuda Nahi Milta

Yes my black sartorial silhouette is a thing of the past, two months eight days I strictly wore black or tiger prints , no other color at all.

Yesterday we celebrated Eid e Zehra at home and wife hails fom Lucknow so it was Gul Gule.. and yo must try out this happy Shia time delicacy..

I was busy at work with a very important film shoot , and this picture was shot by my shop help ..he shoots me better than anyone else no he does not know the ABC of photography.

Shah E Mardaan E Ali
La Fata Illa Ali
Shair E Yazdaan Ali Ali
Haq Ali Ali Maula Ali Ali..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube