Sunday, November 6, 2011

haroons bakra idd goats for sale chinchpokli bandra ..

I normally shoot a lot of goat activity during the days preceding Bakra Idd , but this year , and I only shoot the Goat Buzz activity in my area , I know I would get great pictures at Deonar but I avoid the same..happy with my surroundings and the world around me..

And I wish there was a direct way of getting in touch with customer care at Blogspot to get rid of the Word Verification tool on my Shah Ast Hussain blogs , as I want to cross blog my Shia images to this new site from Flickr and as I have a permanently damaged hand it is tough typing with a single finger to complete the word verification procedure a deadly racist tool that bangs my multi colored as with impunity and no remorse ..

Blogspot Sucks ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube