Sunday, November 6, 2011

Being Born a Poor Muslim Woman My Bad Luck I wont Be His Fourth Wife or Dead Duck

193,283 items / 1,545,033 views


During the few years I have been shooting hijras I found many a Muslim man had left his family to get married to the eunuch, a eunuch that is neither man nor woman but has the exotic charismatic power to ensnare gullible man..his original sin being his naivete and foolishness.

And than if you read a fucked thread like If I was a woman , men pretending to give their views as women on Sunni forums on polygamy , than I think marrying the hijra would be a thought in the right direction..hah what a waste.. and to have a name like maulana taliban made me puke all over my shirt front... mocking women and womanhood...

This woman inspired me with the words, this may not be the allegory of her pain..poetically designed in a situational inescapable moment of grief ..so read it as such..

within the
grinding wheel
of karmic pain
of my womanhood
I am stuck
I beg to feed
my childrens
empty stomach
as no one will
give me work
winds of despair
into my life's courtyard
more pain chuck
vulnerable
sitting duck
being born
a poor Muslim
woman
my bad luck
he has left me
for another woman
a comely eunuch
a shake a jolt a jerk
on my misery
another bolt
thunderstruck
I wish I was dead
run over
beneath the wheels
of a truck


I am not going to play fucked second fiddle... as his fourth wife.. a thought that irks.. what was applicable in olden times in Arabia in modern times does not work..fuck him and his fat polygamous smirk..corruptible slave driving libidinous Muslim artwork...Needs a wife as child producing factory and do his fucked house work..his jannat my dozakh no guesswork..taaddud sucks...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube