Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Untouchable Hijra Veil

184,979 items / 1,460,356 views

she was untouchable
to every male
but i was an exception
being poet in search
of the holy hijra grail
she was a hijra mind you
but i treated her like
a goddess on my wings
of fancy 'she set sail
through the winding lanes
of my poetry
she followed
my trail
her pouted
pillow lips
sweltering hips
valley and dale
her heaving bosom
her crying cleavage
soft fleshy and frail
dusky siren
scared and pale
the hijras pain
the hijras tale
in the dark
on a creaking cot
her moans
her wails
she used her teeth
she used her nails
clawing
away at the
flesh of my
poetry
she left me
behind
a single message
dont call me
dont send me mail
a love story
a figment
of my mind
on the roadside
derailed
a breach
in the wall
of love
i had tried
to scale

a tear
on the soul
of this poem
seriously
solemnly
i failed
on the cross
of my poetry
i too was nailed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube