Saturday, May 14, 2011

I die everyday on facebook

184,979 items / 1,460,311 views


thank you randy i want to meet you once before i die its another thing i die every day on facebook..

i have a peculiar strange
relationship with facebook
i die everyday when
i log in my mouth
swollen jaws
rusty fish hook
luckily i am
on my own
poems to her
memory
in the cauldron
of my mind
on a simmering stove
i need not cook
her friendship
for love i mistook
sometimes
we fall in love
with the cover
before we read
the full book
my soul trembles
my inner being
surreptitiously shook
deleted doomed
from my poetry
her mind
soul she
unhooked
a muse
the shining
brilliance
profundity
of her charm
her divine look
from the soul
of her innocence
some good experiences
some good gracious
thoughts i partook
she in her corner
me in my nook
trying to change
for the better
my poetry
my pathos
my passion
my spiritual
sincerity
my outlook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube