Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Shia Blogger of Bandra

180,585 items / 1,420,957 views

When bad times came and they keep coming I sold this 80/200 ED lens for Rs 15000 ..so that I could make a trip to placate my human soul shoot Moharam , I have one sponsor her name is hallowed Bibi Fatima , carrying her wet hanky I move from city to the next barefeet shooting Moharam.. every year..

And invariably during Mohram or even during the Urus of Ajmer Sharif I will have hordes pf problems emotional financial everything but I manage


I was broke my bad karma and through help of a friend I shot Chehlum in Hussain Tekri Jaorah..and I have no curiosity or urge to shoot Karbala if I did get a chance I would give my ticket to the next deserving person , my Karbala lies in Hindustan and I shall go on shooting it as long as I am alive.

When I say broke dont get me wrong it is not the fare but the responsibility of my workspace rent salaries etc..so running away from my responsibility to shoot divinity is not my idea of spiritual escapism ..


I shoot my faith as passionately as I shoot another mans faith and because I respect his faith he respects my faith too,..

And my camera is in bad shape blood of the Shias and gulal of the Hindu gods is what holds eternity in a black box..and Jesus and the Holy Spirit too I think..

This is an update this picture was shot at Kaisar Bagh 8 Moharam,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube