Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can You Tell Me What Marziya Was Thinking When I First Shot This Picture?


180,585 items / 1,420,918 views

When I shot this picture Marziya was 23 months old.


I can tell you what she is thinking now as she sees the picture on the computer updated today.. she says his hands his legs got broken by a car...and I show Marziya the pictures of her birth when she was merely 2 days old and love to hear her chatter , mind you I am not her father but I had a camera being a blogger I shot her prolifically .. and Marziya was my first grand child...

She relives her earliest days on this planet through my pictures and I relive my daugter through Marziya and Marziya is mu eldest sons child.

I am a Dada but not a Nana yet..

So pictures holistically y heal perhaps also heal you out there and pictures touch the soul of humanity the only chord that connects us with God.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube