Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ok Firoze


Ok Firoze, originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1.

180,564 items / 1,420,157 views


winds kept
whispering
in my ears
her eyes
closed
silence
had become
a part
of a poetic
pause
as time froze
to touch
her up close
her lips
her tingling toes
me my poem
spasmodic
in deathly
throes
a specter
through
my souls
window
she comes
she goes
adding to
my pain
my worldly
woes
a thorn
making 'love
to a dainty rose
fecund
imagination
returns as prose
a bleeding head
some more
furrows
bellicose
at the mercy
of her ego
nice
ice water fire
her highs and lows
ok firoze
two words
penetrating
the layer
of my pathos
my pain
my poetry
part of my photo
a new awakening
to her i owe


if only you had not opened your dreamy eyes in deep repose
a moment lost in oblivion the poet and only god knows

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube