Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hijra Bawas at Char Yar Ajmer

179,205 items / 1,407,977 views

This Char Yar cemetery at Ajmer Sharif where all the malangs bawas rafaees congregate , Char Yar denizens never sleep the nights are daytime here ..qawwali sessions and chillum rounds and color and here you will meet the strangest people that you will never find in the wide world , this is a challenge and you should the balls to come here too.. some of the bawas are absolutely insane crazy, I am always on their hit list I shoot them and run , but i wont stop shooting them , some have stopped my camera they have heavy stuff going on here believe me.

Only because of Peer Naushad Ali Bawa I manage to save my ass from getting beaten by some of the more weird bawas.

But I mostly sit with the dread head malangs or the hijra bawas , I dont smoke nor do I give money to them to buy hash, I give money for buying milk for tea that's about it so some of the bawas hate me for my belligerent innocence towards their welfare.

The lady in white is a hijra highly educated she camn talk on any topic I think someone broke her heart real bad she renounced hijra fame and glory and became a bawa Murid too ..

There are lot of stories fables here and I have such a bad fucked memory I forget it soon enough I shoot pictures ..this is my high my nasha.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube