Friday, August 13, 2010

Making Love In The Rains

136,888 items / 1,060,408 views

her body drenched
monsoonal showers
sweet memories
nostalgia
in a windowless
mind of the soul
entrenched
a thirst
she inspired
she quenched
kama sutra
some french
a moment lost
she wrenched
a seminal sorrow
he clenched

Without passion poetry does not exist and this is for Marcel Duvoix for his kind words to me I share with all of you ..


Hi Firoze, I want you to know, how much your friendship has meant to me, over such a short space of time, because it feels, like I've known you for so much longer. I'm truly so grateful for your kindness, and you give me strength in so many ways, that I can not always describe.

For being so far away, over oceans and lands, and worlds apart, you affect me in positive ways that makes me feel as if you were right here with me.

As you go through your time of religious celebrations and spiritual reflection, continue to remember me. I love you truly, I do. I remain firmly as ever, as: a friend, a brother, an inter-religious ally, a firm supporter of your artistic expressions and works; and of course your family too. Always, Marcel Duvoix.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube