Friday, August 13, 2010

My Last Resting Place

optional title the tale of the transvestite never ends...

i was touching it
to make sure
it would suit
my idiosyncrasies
when i am
put to rest
along
with my soul
mind space
leaving
behind
the ugliness
of this mortal world
that i was accidentally born in
through my dad and moms
sensually reproductive embrace
now 58 years spent down the drains
nothing but my angst on the surface
a moghul pathan a lost race
searching for an unknown zone
in some cyber place a death
in dignity and grace forgiveness
from a few women I fucked
misplaced and a transvestite i lusted
deserved some praise although
i have deleted her fucked memory
from the soul of my consciousness
without any trace...she was my
only unscrewed aberration
silicon chest male anatomy
a charming face every time
she went down on me
on facebook chat i cursed my fate
a few morsels god sent on my
bloggers plate
to nourish my libido
languishing since late
searching for a needle in a haystack
what you call a compatible bed mate

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube