Friday, August 13, 2010

He Is Going To The Indi Bloggers Meet On Sunday

136,789 items / 1,059,873 views

But one hitch he is going to the Indi Bloggers meet on Sunday at the Sea Princess Hotel dressed like me turban rings etc ..and not bareeet , Sea Princess has a board that say barefeet dogs and bloggers with attitude rights of reservation reserved.

And I will have to convince Ranvin Renee that whatever he thinks about Flickr being a photo gallery for me it a blog site period,.

All my blogs originate from Flickr ..

Though it was Biz Stone who baptized me as a blogger in the waters of Babylonian Blogspot it was Flickr that like Jesus confirmed the pledge on the soul of my blog.

And I will be meeting Indian bloggers for the first time , provided I am not shown the door for being a Tantric..by the burly watch men of Mr Ashok Gundecha.

Incidentally I tailored clothes of both the Gundecha brothers once upon a time ... long time back.

And in Mumbai it is only the Hijra community that has begun calling me a blogger , because of Facebook that has given me a iconic celebrity status thanks to Laxmi Narayan Tripathi my hijra Guru.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube