Friday, August 13, 2010

Learning to Draw a Fish

136,888 items / 1,060,417 views

sometimes a picture
does not require text
knowledge comes
if you have love
for knowledge
learning
to draw a fish
what next
age does not matter
a thought
in the right context
knowledge
the soul
of the internet
a child seeks
wisdom
so sure of
what she gets
the guru the light
that leads her
to her goal
both a part
of a duet
but are
there
any gurus left
a thought
bitter sweet
regret
wisdom
escapes
like a fish
if there is a hole
in the net
the child's mind
the guru's
silhouette


Since the time I began documenting Marziya Shakirs life growth through pictures I realized she was my gurus guru too...what I simply imagined she could read my mind and do..

She could draw a fish much before she saw it on the internet .

I dedicate this to a Laurent Designldg my dear friend with gratitude and humility.. she will shoot him when he comes to wish us Idd Inshallah.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube