Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Transvestites Tale Continues

125,324 items / 894,007 views

from across the border
she sent me some good news
her ailment of her deep throat
due to phallic abuse had subdued
she had got a new set of rubber boobs
she was ready for me renewed
she wanted me to make up
end unending poetic feud
she sent me 3D photo
lying on a water bed all nude
she told me to go easy
on my punishing attitude
stop being nasty and crude
she was thirsty her throat parched
she was dying for some fluid
she coaxed and cajoled this dude
on her new heaving rubber boobs
she had my name tattooed
she cursed the loneliness
the fact that she was
dying to be screwed
she who is an appetizer
succulent when chewed
the transvestites tale
continues
her lingerie
her foot fetish
my poetic angst
my seminal soliloquy
avidly as my blogs
she pursues
sitting on the toilet seat
a lap top in her lap
my world on facebook
flickr
word press she views
her throatiness
her muskiness
my own sense imbues

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube