Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Once Were Made For Each Other

125,316 items / 893,753 views

we met by fluke
a mere suggestion
of the web master
on a social networking site
i was blackish brown
she was wheatish white
such was the power
of cybernetic love
chatting away
we fucked all night
every morning
my body bloodied
red with her love bites
our love poetic
ethereal but
physically
airtight
passion
to excite
pillow talking
my way
into her ears
while she
held me tight
till one day
due to a
misunderstanding
we both had
a great fight
it turned out
my lover was
a jilted
transvestite
when we
had first made love
due to power failure
a solitary candle light
she had blind folded me
alright ..her bare feet
her nebulous
stockings skin tight
her poison
worse than a snakebite
but when i realized
i had been conned
in love
i almost died of fright
besides the solitary candle
lighting the darkness
she had a 7 inch
torchlight


so continues
the transvestites tale
the other side of the border
the other side of midnight
an accidental cockfight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube