Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Quintessential Muslim Man

125,319 items / 893,845 views

He is connected to the caterers of Bandra at Bazar Road.

He allows me to shoot him simply because I have shot him before a long series of his having a shave at the local street side barber , and the guy who shave him is barely 12 or 13 year barber ..

He is a Sunni Muslim and the Sunni Muslims of Bandra are a very peace loving tolerant community.

If he was a Wahhabi I would have not shot his picture anyway.
If he was a Wahabbi he would not allow me to shoot his picture anyway.



And I shoot people like him people who live with hope in the city of Mumbai and all these guys are from UP .. come to make a living in our home state Maharashtra.

The caterers of Bandra are mostly UP migrants and from a common village and some are related to each other .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube