Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yes I am a Leper!

defoliated of flesh of my childhood
defrauded by fate of my adulthood
deep frozen wounds of my dead motherhood
a degenerative lepers world
a world defunct degraded misunderstood
diseased decripit dehumanized deadwood
demoralized depraved despicable
desecrated desentized dethroned womanhood
yes i am a leper discriminated discouraged
discredited discarded disjointed
disembodied disrespected dried defiled
dissipated debauched disembarked detached driftwood
a message they read but hardly understood..

This was a lady ashamed to show her face , almost like biblical times the segregation, the hate , all I could see were her disgruntled clawed hand that were losing the fingers , a few coins were thrown at her by the passersby .
Yes she was a leper so was I when I shot her to be infected by her despair..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube