Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Overseer

The little kid is on a job, he is working for the Hyderabad Irani hoteliers who distribute food freely to the pilgrims, his job is to see there in discipline, no ugliness , no running out of turn, handling women well even modern God would give up.
He keeps a switch in his hand , he uses it on the girls more than the women, everybody offers him a smile a nice word , I have seen him allow the prettier girls to move up the front of the line, oh he is a naughty boy.
I caught him later and reminded him , he blushed lost for words, than blurted out oh she is like sister to me..I became aware of my childhood days when my horny friends would go on the terrace and in the neighboring building there was this wench, who loved kids we would drop our nickers and show off our healthy erections..
yes boys will be boys..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube