Sunday, March 21, 2010

Possession And Photography

Sometimes I wonder in the night when I go to sleep , my tired camera in the darkness of the camera cupboard all by itself with a Nikon F 100 for company , does it cry does it narrate the happening of the day to his analogue cousin.. I hardly use a film camera I bought it for Rs 60000 or more and it is not worth shit, and Nikon India should at least take it back from us for having faithfully shot with Nikon and not allowing Atul Kasbekar or other Canon gods to influence us with their Canon promoting spiel. they should take it back and give us a a nice Nikon digital as gratis for our faith in there brand.. but do you think they care .No they dont.

Well back to my camera in the camera cupboard it cries I am sure it has seen more pain as a camera than man has in a similar situation , I had the CCD sensor cleaned at Nikon India Saki Naka for Rs 552 , my camera Nikon D80 is brand new now , without the Moharam blood stains , the gulal of Lord Ganesha and the colors of Holi .. my camera was saved the sands of bullock cart racing at Alibagh and Murud.

And the Nikon D80 I am talking about is my original one badly battered but still tough and not the same body that Glenn sent me as my Hanukah present.. he forgot the wide angle lens and the battery ..I forgive him.. his soul is more important than the camera body.

And if you dont have poetry within you what the fuck are you going to shoot even if you have the most expensive camera in your hand.. you should shoot pictures people should read it as poetry ha ha ha and if you cant feel poetry than you should join Times of India , Mumbai Times they are retiring their old photographers and are searching for raw talent on a stipend of course...Money Matters per cc too..And this is the No 1 Newspaper group that really needs Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp in terms of a makeover ..shooting only Kasab is not photography...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube