Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Bawa of Bhendi Bazar

He is a mad man , he is in the worst stage of madness , but he has gained the notoriety of a saint , he defecates on the road , you can see his manhood peeping out through his loin cloth, he eats through his beard , he is a sight that would put you off food forever .

Yet once it gets dark and the gemstone guys have shut their shops , rich Miya kids come on their bikes , snazzy cars , bring food for him, press his legs ask him for a number to bet on in the Satta Bazar ..the number he utters has made a few of them millionaires is the gossip on the streets ..

This is blogging the street soul of Mumbai

I had forgotten to pay my You Telecom bill due to an oversight so they suspended my services , I paid them rs 855 to get back on the net and its the system that shuts up your account they say, yet for the shut down of their system for flimsy reasons they never paid me for the outage is not relevant..3 years they have not given me a refund on the modem deposit in spite of several reminders is You Telecom for you .. my Internet Service provider.

So even to be on the Internet , mouse clicking my own soul I have to pay for it..or be shut out forever..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube